How to access the Video Streaming platform?
- Buy the VIDEO STREAMING from this link
- Upon purchasing you will receive an ACCESS LINK, by email, which allows you to login into our portal
- Share the access link with your staff across your organization so they can also enjoy the streaming content!
What are the computer requirements to access the VIDEO STREAMING platform?
- You need an internet connection
- A regular browser (such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Optionally, you can download our streaming APP available for iOS and Android devices
What if I need to add more titles to my VIDEO STREAMING portal?
- You can buy additional video titles from our website at https://www.charliemorecraft.com/shop/video-streaming-licensing/
Product Usage / Copyright Information
Can I download the video and post it into my intranet, internet, or sites such as YouTube?
- No, all materials are copyrighted and cannot be distributed through intranet, internet, or posted online, without our approval.
- Posting our videos into YouTube.com, or any other publicly available video platforms, constitutes a breach and a copyright infringement claim will follow.
- Upon buying any of our videos, being a physical media or online streaming content, you agree to and are bound to our Digital License Agreement
How do I order products from you?
- For Videos please order from the Safety Videos Page
- For Streaming please order from the Online Streaming Platform Page
Is there a discount to upgrade from VHS to DVD, or from DVD to Thumb-Drive?
- We have a sale right now.
Can we get any language on Flash drive?
- Yes. Select the desired language when you place the online order.
Can I get an estimate for a video?
- All prices are indicated on our video page
Where is my tracking number for my order?
- You will receive the tracking number by EMAIL when your order ships from our warehouse.
Live Presentations and Live Webinars
Please send your inquiries using the links below:
- For LIVE please click here or call us at (800) 783-0796 / 1-561-997-1120 option #2
- For Webinars please click here or send us an email at email@example.com
Does Charlie still travel for presentations?
What payments do you accept?
- We accept credit card payments (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DISCOVER)
- We accept P.O. requests
- Wire-Transfers, ACH and Bank Deposit
Where can I find the wire transfer, ACH, bank deposit information to make a payment?
- Please find the wire transfer, ACH and bank deposit datasheet at Vendors Resources Page
Can I pay by credit card over the phone?
- To order safety videos, licensing agreements, streaming and webinars, please do so from our website at CharlieMorecraft.com for the quickest turnaround.
All thumb-drive media is encrypted and copyrighted to the thumb-drive device, therefore the thumb-drive needs to be physically connected to a laptop or computer where the video is being played from. Thumb-drives are not compatibles with smart TV’s, or Barco devices, which are not HDCP compliant and therefore cannot pass the copy-protected video to the projector. For rooms with projectors, we recommend sharing laptop/computer screen with a HDMI cable.
RMA / Damaged Products
- Received a damaged product? No problem, simply fill out an RMA request and our IT department will be in touch. Please open the RMA request from this link
We ship our products via UPS. All UPS available methods will be displayed at the checkout, including overnight shipping if applicable. Delivery dates apply to orders placed online or via phone by 4:00 p.m. local time (EST). If the order is placed via email, in most locations, when credit approval and product availability are confirmed by 4:00 p.m EST.