The shortcut he took from standard procedures resulted in Charlie being burned over 50% of his body, five years in hospital, the loss of his family, the loss of everything he treasured. Not just a title but a call to action, Remember Charlie captures the audience with a common language (“Accidents don’t happen to me. Accidents happen to someone else.”)
In this video, Charlie answers some provocative safety-related questions in such a way that will change people’s behavior from being thoughtless, irresponsible, and routine to “safety first & always”.
Here’s a preview of some questions addressed in this presentation:
- What, if anything, would have made you wear your equipment?
- Wasn’t it really the company’s fault?
- Should there have been 2 people doing the job that night?
- Did the company take any action against you?
- What do you think about firing someone for safety violations?
- What bothered you the most about the accident experience?
- What’s your life like today?
By addressing these questions openly and honestly, Charlie puts an end to the “blame game” and changes attitudes toward safety.
Upon purchasing any of our safety videos you agree with our Compatibility policy, Digital License Agreement, and return policy.