Pre-Recorded Motivational Safety Presentation with Charlie Morecraft
This custom 45-minutes presentation includes:
- Your opening remarks (optional 1-2 minutes video snippet, provided by client, added to the beginning of the video)
- A safety presentation that will impact the audience for a lifetime (approximately 40 minutes)
- Your corporate logo embedded
Safety Presentation Details
The shortcut he took from standard procedures resulted in Charlie being burned over 50% of his body, five years in hospital, the loss of his family, the loss of everything he treasured. In this call-to-action presentation, Charlie captures the audience with a common language “Accidents don’t happen to me. Accidents happen to someone else.”
Most people have the same attitude about safety that Charlie Morecraft had for over 15 years while working at a refinery. Having been critically injured in an explosion, Charlie Morecraft conveys, in the most penetrating way, the lesson he so painfully learned.
Charlie’s emphasis is on the significance of attitude and personal responsibility.
Some of the learning objectives are:
(1) To facilitate insight into everyone’s own safety practices and attitudes;
(2) To be a “wake-up call” that shakes people out of complacency and taking responsibilities for granted;
(3) To make people become more responsible for their own safety on the job, at home, at play, at travel, everywhere. This continues to result in people handling all aspects of their lives with a greater awareness and appreciation of safety. Some examples are; wearing prescribed safety equipment on the job, following safety procedures at work and at home, wearing seat belts in moving vehicles, etc.
Charlie’s message alters people’s attitudes toward safety. Their actions and behavior go from being thoughtless, lethargic and routine to “safety first & always”. Their consciousness is raised to a new level.
Charlie Morecraft is a powerful and dynamic public speaker. His audiences get a highly personal, private look at what happened to one man – and how it could happen to any one of us.
As Charlie always says, “I’m just an ordinary guy…with an extraordinary story to tell”.
This presentation is highly recommended for:
- Workers and Management
- Staff Meetings
- Safety training
- New hires
- Safety orientation
- Reinforcing a positive safety culture at work
*The base price is for a maximum of 5 locations and/or 250 employees. Additional tiers available for more locations and/or employees. A required recording/compliance fee of $450.00 will be charged separately upon agreement execution. For a custom quote please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us